Tour de Franck - 2008



Day 01


the master-plan


but too much stuff!



i drove 220km the very first day and reached finally Mount-Steinhude :)


... with a great big lake on it's side where i stayed for one more day






my great Giant-bike!

Day 03





after leaving my first hotel "Sonnenwinkel" :) i enjoyed some really really
really heavy inclines (sometimes 14%)




but with the encouragement of my new friends i was yelling for more pain!


"Go Go Go Frank!"




and reached finally after 8 hours my second hotel in the little but sweet town Brakel. The pure cosy wellness was waiting just for me and guess what, i gasped "bum fire yes!" for 2 days!





Day 05

the 3th tour was so amazing. Boy i passed so many great places and spots of beautiful nature ...












at the end of the day i stopped at Frankenberg and found real quick a nice guesthouse.

Day06

lost
(like 123.233.475 times before)





aahh! there we go!


believe it or not just 3 kilometers before reaching the finish line i met
my mum and my sister going for a walk with the doggies ... coool!








my beloved sister


and at the end ... back home by train ...


...





:)